In these unprecedented times, we are here to help you succeed and overcome the challenges facing you. As face to face training isn’t a viable option for many businesses at the moment we are now delivering our training online.
How does online training work?
- We deliver the training live (via an online delivery platform such as Teams, GoToTraining, Adobe Connect or Webex).
- All you need to join is a computer/laptop/device with sound, access to the internet and a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Choice of large group, watch and learn sessions or smaller interactive sessions.
- Choose the duration of the course depending on the content you wish to cover: 60-90 minute sprint sessions, half day or full day sessions.
- We can record training sessions so that your staff can watch them again as needed.
Which subjects can be delivered online?
We can deliver most of our courses online. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Excel
- Managing Your Time with Outlook
- File Management with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Plus Soft Skills including Managing Teams Remotely and Growing Your Resilience
Online training can be tailored to fit your requirements, please get in touch to let us know what your staff are struggling with and to discuss how we can help you.