Are you getting the best view in your Teams meetings?
The recently re-organised meeting toolbar now gives us the View button which lets us adjust how we see participants and shared content. Do you want to better focus on what’s being shared? Hide people’s videos? Zoom In/Out?
Try out the following tips in your next Teams meeting…
1) View>Focus on Content to make shared content bigger and hide the gallery of participants.
2) Zoom in or out with the following:
– CTRL + plus/minus on your keyboard
– CTRL and wheel your mouse
– Pinch in/out on your trackpad
3) Click and drag shared content to see different areas.