What will I learn?
Learn how to use data that is available online from sites like ‘Wikipedia’.
To attend this session, a good knowledge of Power BI is required and you should also be conversant with importing data from various file types.
Click below for more detail of what is covered.
Working with Online Data Sources
- How to connect to online data sets and import into Power BI.
- Perform transformations on the data in preparation for analysis.
- Combine the data with other data sets with the aim of adding extra value.
What’s Included in Our Courses?
We pride ourselves on delivering first class training that meets your staff’s needs. Here’s what to expect:
- Your own booking specialist to help you choose the best training for your needs.
- A choice of online or face to face training, delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers.
- Free pre-course IT skills assessments to help establish which level of training is required.
- Lots of interaction and practical examples to keep everyone focused and to embed learning.
- Post-training support from certificates, user guides, workbooks and a summary of the delegate feedback.
Why Choose To Learn With TrainingU?
We’ve helped hundreds of mid-level and blue chips train all their team members since 2006. Got questions? Speak to one of our team now on 0333 344 6630.
Established over a decade ago, we are a team of knowledgable training and software rollout experts.
We are passionate about delivering excellent training and software rollout support that makes a real difference to you and your teams. We strive to exceed your expectations in all that we do.
We pride ourselves on listening and offering a personal and reliable service to each and every client that we work with. We seek to build a strong and lasting relationship and to become your go-to training partner.
Our trainers are experts in their subject matter, bring a wealth of experience and have a natural ability to make everyone feel comfortable and to bring out the best in learners.